The state of California and most clients you work with require you — as an independent contractor — to carry general liability insurance. With that said, your own peace of mind as a business owner demands you have the best general liability insurance coverage you can afford to carry. That’s why the folks at California Contractors Insurance do what we do. We strive to provide you with this coverage so you can do what you do best without the worry of litigation that can destroy everything you’ve worked so hard for. General liability insurance protects you, your business, your clients, and meets the state of California’s legal requirements.
General Liability Insurance Company Near Me In Sonoma County California
At the end of the day, general liability insurance will allow you to sleep at night knowing that if the unforeseen does occur, California Contractors Insurance will become your partner to cover you. We provide this top of the line coverage to be comprehensive and affordable. Our insurance experts are exceptionally well trained to work with you and provide you with a tailor-made policy to satisfy your peace of mind as well as coverage to make your clients, customers in Sonoma County is happy. Our general liability insurance coverage protects you, your clients, and customers including legal fees and any resulting damages from lawsuits.
Free General Liability Insurance Quote – (888) 728-4034
Since you’re on this page and reading this missive, you’re most likely interested or in need of affordable and comprehensive general liability insurance. So call the experts at California Contractors Insurance today at (888) 728-4034 to request a quote. A friendly associate in Sonoma County CA is always ready to assist you and answer any of your questions.
What Is General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance in Sonoma County is a kind of commercial insurance plan that provides liability coverage for general business risks. This kind of insurance is usually the first line type of protection a business gets, and it covers general common risks like personal injury and property damage.
General liability insurance policies will cover you (and your business) in Sonoma County CA if you are held accountable for damages that happen on your property. Such a policy protects your business from expensive claims in case something fails, like a general repair that winds up with a wall tore down!
What General Liability Insurance Won’t Cover
There are instances where general liability insurance coverage in Sonoma County will not apply. Cases that are usually covered by personal or car insurance might not be covered in some cases. General liability insurance plans are created to cover for damages and bodily injuries that arise from your items, services, and operations.
So, when does the coverage fail to apply?
• Automobile mishaps
• Professional mistakes
• Deliberate acts
• Workmanship errors
• Damages due to alcohol or substance influence.
• Damages occasioned by pollution
• Directors and Officers liability (this is a policy that covers directors and officers of the organization as repayment or development in the event of legal action).
Therefore, it is smart to seek different insurance coverage to cover these particular areas, otherwise your business will be at risk of a claim in case these circumstances take place.
It is possible to cause what is called as “advertising injury” when there is a copyright violation, slander or libel. Hence, the aggrieved party can sue your staff members or the business as a whole if they feel warranted.
In this age of social media and extensive digital connection, it is possible for a tweet or Facebook post to land your business in trouble. For example, if somebody connected to your business makes a joke that the grieved party finds offensive and to make matters worse, the post goes viral; the result could be trouble for your company. This will be considered a type of marketing injury since the material will paint the aggrieved party in bad light, potentially impacting their public esteem and hence, their business.
Your general liability insurance coverage will come in handy to pay for legal expenses and should the aggrieved party be awarded payment; it will cover that too.
As mentioned, it is possible for your services and products to cause injury. Products will in some cases cause the injuries far from your workplace. For instance, if a device malfunctions and in the process hurts the user or causes an electrical short that harms the user’s property, you will be held liable for such damages.
Another circumstance would be if you run a restaurant and a customer happens to fall ill after consuming your food. In both circumstances, your business general liability policy will cover the lawsuits costs and resultant compensation costs along with immediate hospital costs.
General liability insurance plans cover a business against a host of personal and property damages that are associated with your business. These damages can not be preempted, and even with protective measures in place, you might still find yourself on the defense. Hence, it is important to stay covered. Don’t take the risk because accidents do not make appointments.
- General Liability Insurance Annapolis CA
- General Liability Insurance Bodega Bay CA
- General Liability Insurance Bodega CA
- General Liability Insurance Boyes Hot Springs CA
- General Liability Insurance Camp Meeker CA
- General Liability Insurance Cazadero CA
- General Liability Insurance Cloverdale CA
- General Liability Insurance Cotati CA
- General Liability Insurance Duncans Mills CA
- General Liability Insurance El Verano CA
- General Liability Insurance Eldridge CA
- General Liability Insurance Forestville CA
- General Liability Insurance Fulton CA
- General Liability Insurance Geyserville CA
- General Liability Insurance Glen Ellen CA
- General Liability Insurance Graton CA
- General Liability Insurance Guerneville CA
- General Liability Insurance Healdsburg CA
- General Liability Insurance Jenner CA
- General Liability Insurance Kenwood CA
- General Liability Insurance Monte Rio CA
- General Liability Insurance Occidental CA
- General Liability Insurance Penngrove CA
- General Liability Insurance Petaluma CA
- General Liability Insurance Rio Nido CA
- General Liability Insurance Rohnert Park CA
- General Liability Insurance Santa Rosa CA
- General Liability Insurance Sebastopol CA
- General Liability Insurance Sonoma CA
- General Liability Insurance Stewarts Point CA
- General Liability Insurance The Sea Ranch CA
- General Liability Insurance Valley Ford CA
- General Liability Insurance Villa Grande CA
- General Liability Insurance Vineburg CA
- General Liability Insurance Windsor CA