Vehicles used for business purposes are typically easy to identify and know whether you need commercial auto insurance. But if you use a car, for example, to run business-related errands or transport clients or tools, you may need commercial auto insurance for that vehicle. So in order to not just be in compliance with the laws of Monterey County, but also your own peace of mind, look to the experts at California Contractors Insurance. We provide the most comprehensive and affordable commercial auto insurance in the state. Our coverages are designed for any type of vehicle you have in your stable whether it’s cars, trucks, or vans, etc.
Commercial Auto Insurance Company Near Me In Monterey County California
What can you expect when you work with California Contractors Insurance for your commercial auto insurance needs? Besides the best agents in the state of California, you’ll get the most affordable yet comprehensive coverage in Monterey County CA . Which includes coverage for any vehicle, liability, medical payments, physical damage, hired auto, uninsured motorist, non-owned coverage, and more. You’ll get this coverage tailored by a professional with vast knowledge and experience with commercial auto insurance. This will provide you with the peace of mind you need not to mention satisfying all state of California legal requirements. As an independent contractor, this is the commercial auto insurance you need.
Free Commercial Auto Insurance Quote – (888) 728-4034
Regardless of the number and types of vehicles your business utilizes, the knowledgeable commercial auto insurance agents at California Contractors Insurance can provide you with the policy and coverage you need. So call us today at (888) 728-4034, request a quote, or ask a question of one of our friendly associates. You’ll be glad you did.
Understanding What Commercial Auto Insurance Is
If your business in Monterey County relies on its vehicles for transportation, then commercial auto insurance is needed. Huge companies with big fleets, along with small businesses with single vehicles require the insurance plan in place.
The commercial auto insurance policy is an insurance plan that covers automobiles that are not covered by individual auto insurance plans, that is, cars that are used for business functions. The insurance covers for damages, injuries, and liabilities incurred during the use of the cars.
What Is Covered?
The commercial vehicle insurance plan covers all types of cars utilized by the business, from small automobiles to heavy commercial trucks (including vans, food trucks, box trucks and service utility cars– SUVs). The insurance coverage in Monterey County may also be referred to as fleet insurance or truck insurance.
Since personal automobiles are not meant for business usage, they are rated and written off differently from the vehicles utilized commercially. The compensation plans also differ between individual and commercial auto insurance policies.
For instance, the plan takes in account the commercial vehicles are managed by licensed staff members in Monterey County CA who are governed by work policies with regards to the automobiles. This helps the insurer know when and who to appropriate the blame in case of mishaps, damages, as well as death.
What Commercial Auto Insurance Includes
The commercial auto insurance coverage features different types of coverage.
• Bodily injury liability: this type of coverage pays for bodily injury or death, as well as supplying with legal defense if your business is at fault.
• Property damage liability coverage: This coverage protects you in case the vehicle damages another person’s property in the course of business. You might also get legal defense.
• Injury protection: This insurance coverage pays for the medical expenditures of the residents in the event of an accident, no matter who is at fault. It is also known as the no-fault or medical payments coverage.
• Uninsured vehicle driver coverage: This coverage pays for the injuries and to a degree, property damage caused by an uninsured chauffeur (or in many cases, a hit-and-run driver).
Other Areas Covered By the Policy
• Integrated single limitation coverage (CSL): This is a coverage that provides separate limitations that request bodily injury and property damage. It has the same amount of protection (in regards to money) that looks for either physical injury, property damage, or whether one or more people were involved in the accident.
• Crash coverage: This coverage pays for your vehicle when it is struck by another object, or when it caused the accident.
• Comprehensive physical damage coverage: This coverage pays for the vehicle in case of other uncontrollable circumstances like floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
This kind of insurance coverage is meant to protect your business from expensive claims in case your vehicle triggered the accident. It also protects the business in that its owner will not sustain the additional expense of vehicle repair and even fleet replacement despite who caused the accident.
Hence, it’s a no-brainer that commercial auto insurance coverage is obligatory for any business that runs an automobile throughout its operations.
- Commercial Auto Insurance Aromas CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Big Sur CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Bradley CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Carmel By The Sea CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Carmel CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Carmel Valley CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Castroville CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Chualar CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Gonzales CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Greenfield CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Jolon CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance King City CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Lockwood CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Marina CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Monterey CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Moss Landing CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Pacific Grove CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Pebble Beach CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Salinas CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance San Ardo CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance San Lucas CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Seaside CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Soledad CA
- Commercial Auto Insurance Spreckels CA