The state of California and most clients you work with require you — as an independent contractor — to carry general liability insurance. With that said, your own peace of mind as a business owner demands you have the best general liability insurance coverage you can afford to carry. That’s why the folks at California Contractors Insurance do what we do. We strive to provide you with this coverage so you can do what you do best without the worry of litigation that can destroy everything you’ve worked so hard for. General liability insurance protects you, your business, your clients, and meets the state of California’s legal requirements.
General Liability Insurance Specialists Near Me In Shasta County California
At the end of the day, general liability insurance will allow you to sleep at night knowing that if the unforeseen does occur, California Contractors Insurance will become your partner to cover you. We provide this top of the line coverage to be comprehensive and affordable. Our insurance experts are exceptionally well trained to work with you and provide you with a tailor-made policy to satisfy your peace of mind as well as coverage to make your clients, customers in Shasta County is happy. Our general liability insurance coverage protects you, your clients, and customers including legal fees and any resulting damages from lawsuits.
Free General Liability Insurance Quote – (888) 728-4034
Since you’re on this page and reading this missive, you’re most likely interested or in need of affordable and comprehensive general liability insurance. So call the experts at California Contractors Insurance today at (888) 728-4034 to request a quote. A friendly associate in Shasta County CA is always ready to assist you and answer any of your questions.
What Is General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance in Shasta County is a kind of industrial insurance policy that offers liability coverage for general business risks. This type of insurance is usually the first line type of protection a business gets, and it covers general common risks like personal injury and property damage.
General liability insurance policies will cover you (and your business) in Shasta County CA if you are held responsible for damages that happen on your property. Such a policy protects your business from pricey suits in case something fails, like a general repair that ends up with a wall knocked down!
What General Liability Insurance Will Not Cover
There are instances where general liability insurance coverage in Shasta County will not apply. Cases that are normally covered by personal or car insurance might not be covered in many cases. General liability insurance coverages are designed to cover for damages and bodily injuries that arise from your products, services, and operations.
So, when does the coverage fail to apply?
• Auto mishaps
• Professional errors
• Deliberate acts
• Workmanship errors
• Damages due to liquor or substance influence.
• Damages occasioned by contamination
• Directors and Officers liability (this is a policy that covers directors and officers of the company as compensation or development in the event of legal action).
Therefore, it is a good idea to look for separate insurance coverage to cover these particular areas, otherwise your business will be at risk of a suit in case these circumstances take place.
It is possible to cause what is called as “advertising injury” when there is a copyright violation, slander or libel. Therefore, the aggrieved party can sue your employees or the business as a whole if they feel warranted.
In this age of social networks and extensive digital connectivity, it is possible for a tweet or Facebook post to land your business in trouble. For instance, if someone associated to your business makes a joke that the grieved party finds offensive and to make matters worse, the post goes viral; the result could be trouble for your company. This will be considered a type of advertising injury since the material will paint the aggrieved party in bad light, possibly impacting their public esteem and thus, their business.
Your general liability insurance coverage will come in handy to pay for legal costs and should the aggrieved party be granted a settlement; it will cover that too.
As stated, it is possible for your services and products to cause injury. Products will in some cases cause the injuries far from your workplace. For example, if a device malfunctions and while doing so hurts the user or causes an electrical short that harms the user’s property, you will be held liable for such damages.
Another scenario would be if you run a restaurant and a client happens to fall ill after consuming your food. In both circumstances, your business general liability policy will cover the litigation expenses and resultant settlement costs as well as immediate hospital costs.
General liability insurance plans cover a business against a host of personal and property damages that are related to your business. These damages can not be preempted, and even with protective steps in place, you may still find yourself on the defense. Thus, it is important to stay covered. Don’t take the risk since accidents don’t make appointments.
- General Liability Insurance Anderson CA
- General Liability Insurance Bella Vista CA
- General Liability Insurance Big Bend CA
- General Liability Insurance Burney CA
- General Liability Insurance Cassel CA
- General Liability Insurance Castella CA
- General Liability Insurance Cottonwood CA
- General Liability Insurance Fall River Mills CA
- General Liability Insurance French Gulch CA
- General Liability Insurance Hat Creek CA
- General Liability Insurance Igo CA
- General Liability Insurance Lakehead CA
- General Liability Insurance Mcarthur CA
- General Liability Insurance Millville CA
- General Liability Insurance Montgomery Creek CA
- General Liability Insurance Oak Run CA
- General Liability Insurance Obrien CA
- General Liability Insurance Old Station CA
- General Liability Insurance Palo Cedro CA
- General Liability Insurance Platina CA
- General Liability Insurance Redding CA
- General Liability Insurance Round Mountain CA
- General Liability Insurance Shasta CA
- General Liability Insurance Shasta Lake CA
- General Liability Insurance Shingletown CA
- General Liability Insurance Whiskeytown CA
- General Liability Insurance Whitmore CA