The state of California and most clients you work with require you — as an independent contractor — to carry general liability insurance. With that said, your own peace of mind as a business owner demands you have the best general liability insurance coverage you can afford to carry. That’s why the folks at California Contractors Insurance do what we do. We strive to provide you with this coverage so you can do what you do best without the worry of litigation that can destroy everything you’ve worked so hard for. General liability insurance protects you, your business, your clients, and meets the state of California’s legal requirements.
General Liability Insurance Specialists Near Me In Mendocino County California
At the end of the day, general liability insurance will allow you to sleep at night knowing that if the unforeseen does occur, California Contractors Insurance will become your partner to cover you. We provide this top of the line coverage to be comprehensive and affordable. Our insurance experts are exceptionally well trained to work with you and provide you with a tailor-made policy to satisfy your peace of mind as well as coverage to make your clients, customers in Mendocino County is happy. Our general liability insurance coverage protects you, your clients, and customers including legal fees and any resulting damages from lawsuits.
Free General Liability Insurance Quote – (888) 728-4034
Since you’re on this page and reading this missive, you’re most likely interested or in need of affordable and comprehensive general liability insurance. So call the experts at California Contractors Insurance today at (888) 728-4034 to request a quote. A friendly associate in Mendocino County CA is always ready to assist you and answer any of your questions.
What Is General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance in Mendocino County is a type of commercial insurance policy that offers liability coverage for general business risks. This type of insurance is generally the first line type of protection a business gets, and it covers general typical risks like personal injury and property damage.
General liability insurance coverages will cover you (and your business) in Mendocino County CA if you are held liable for damages that occur on your property. Such a policy protects your business from costly claims in case something goes wrong, like a general repair that winds up with a wall knocked down!
What General Liability Insurance Will Not Cover
There are circumstances where general liability insurance coverage in Mendocino County will not apply. Cases that are generally covered by individual or car insurance may not be covered sometimes. General liability insurance policies are developed to cover for damages and physical injuries that result from your products, services, and operations.
So, when does the coverage fail to apply?
• Automobile accidents
• Expert errors
• Deliberate acts
• Workmanship mistakes
• Damages due to alcohol or substance influence.
• Damages occasioned by pollution
• Directors and Officers liability (this is a policy that covers directors and officers of the organization as compensation or advancement in the event of legal action).
Therefore, it is a good idea to look for separate insurance coverage to cover these particular areas, otherwise your business will be at risk of a lawsuit in case these circumstances occur.
It is possible to cause what is called as “marketing injury” when there is a copyright infringement, slander or libel. Hence, the aggrieved party can sue your workers or business as a whole if they feel warranted.
In this age of social media and prevalent digital connectivity, it is possible for a tweet or Facebook post to land your business in trouble. For example, if someone connected to your business makes a joke that the grieved party finds offensive and to make matters worse, the post goes viral; the result could be trouble for your company. This will be considered a kind of marketing injury since the material will paint the aggrieved party in bad light, possibly affecting their public esteem and therefore, their business.
Your general liability insurance coverage will come in handy to pay for legal expenses and should the aggrieved party be awarded payment; it will cover that too.
As mentioned, it is possible for your services and products to cause injury. Products will sometimes cause the injuries far from your place of business. For instance, if a device malfunctions and at the same time hurts the user or causes an electrical short that harms the user’s property, you will be held responsible for such damages.
Another situation would be if you run an eatery and a customer happens to fall ill after consuming your food. In both circumstances, your business general liability policy will cover the lawsuits costs and resultant compensation expenses along with immediate hospital expenses.
General liability insurance policies cover a business against a host of personal and property damages that are connected with your business. These damages can not be preempted, and even with protective steps in place, you might still find yourself on the defense. Therefore, it is necessary to stay covered. Do not take the risk because mishaps do not make appointments.
- General Liability Insurance Albion CA
- General Liability Insurance Boonville CA
- General Liability Insurance Branscomb CA
- General Liability Insurance Calpella CA
- General Liability Insurance Caspar CA
- General Liability Insurance Comptche CA
- General Liability Insurance Covelo CA
- General Liability Insurance Dos Rios CA
- General Liability Insurance Elk CA
- General Liability Insurance Fort Bragg CA
- General Liability Insurance Gualala CA
- General Liability Insurance Hopland CA
- General Liability Insurance Laytonville CA
- General Liability Insurance Leggett CA
- General Liability Insurance Little River CA
- General Liability Insurance Manchester CA
- General Liability Insurance Mendocino CA
- General Liability Insurance Navarro CA
- General Liability Insurance Philo CA
- General Liability Insurance Piercy CA
- General Liability Insurance Point Arena CA
- General Liability Insurance Potter Valley CA
- General Liability Insurance Redwood Valley CA
- General Liability Insurance Talmage CA
- General Liability Insurance Ukiah CA
- General Liability Insurance Westport CA
- General Liability Insurance Willits CA
- General Liability Insurance Yorkville CA