The state of California and most clients you work with require you — as an independent contractor — to carry general liability insurance. With that said, your own peace of mind as a business owner demands you have the best general liability insurance coverage you can afford to carry. That’s why the folks at California Contractors Insurance do what we do. We strive to provide you with this coverage so you can do what you do best without the worry of litigation that can destroy everything you’ve worked so hard for. General liability insurance protects you, your business, your clients, and meets the state of California’s legal requirements.
General Liability Insurance Experts Near Me In Humboldt County California
At the end of the day, general liability insurance will allow you to sleep at night knowing that if the unforeseen does occur, California Contractors Insurance will become your partner to cover you. We provide this top of the line coverage to be comprehensive and affordable. Our insurance experts are exceptionally well trained to work with you and provide you with a tailor-made policy to satisfy your peace of mind as well as coverage to make your clients, customers in Humboldt County is happy. Our general liability insurance coverage protects you, your clients, and customers including legal fees and any resulting damages from lawsuits.
Free General Liability Insurance Quote – (888) 728-4034
Since you’re on this page and reading this missive, you’re most likely interested or in need of affordable and comprehensive general liability insurance. So call the experts at California Contractors Insurance today at (888) 728-4034 to request a quote. A friendly associate in Humboldt County CA is always ready to assist you and answer any of your questions.
What Is General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance in Humboldt County is a kind of industrial insurance plan that provides liability coverage for general business risks. This kind of insurance is typically the first line type of coverage a business gets, and it covers general typical risks like personal injury and property damage.
General liability insurance coverages will cover you (and your business) in Humboldt County CA if you are held liable for damages that take place on your property. Such a policy protects your business from pricey lawsuits in case something goes wrong, like a general repair that winds up with a wall knocked down!
What General Liability Insurance Will Not Cover
There are instances where general liability insurance coverage in Humboldt County will not apply. Cases that are usually covered by personal or vehicle insurance may not be covered sometimes. General liability insurance policies are designed to cover for damages and bodily injuries that result from your products, services, and operations.
So, when does the coverage fail to apply?
• Auto accidents
• Expert mistakes
• Deliberate acts
• Workmanship errors
• Damages due to liquor or substance influence.
• Damages occasioned by contamination
• Directors and Officers liability (this is a policy that covers directors and officers of the company as compensation or development in case of legal action).
Therefore, it is wise to seek different insurance coverage to cover these particular areas, otherwise your business will be at risk of a claim in case these instances occur.
It is possible to cause what is described as “marketing injury” when there is a copyright violation, slander or libel. Thus, the aggrieved party can sue your staff members or the business as a whole if they feel warranted.
In this age of social media and widespread digital connectivity, it is possible for a tweet or Facebook post to land your business in trouble. For example, if somebody connected to your business makes a joke that the grieved party finds offensive and to make matters worse, the post goes viral; the result could be trouble for your company. This will be considered a kind of advertising injury because the content will paint the aggrieved party in bad light, possibly impacting their public esteem and hence, their business.
Your general liability insurance coverage will come in handy to pay for legal expenses and should the aggrieved party be awarded a settlement; it will cover that too.
As mentioned, it is possible for your services and products to cause injury. Products will sometimes cause the injuries far from your workplace. For example, if a device malfunctions and in the process hurts the user or causes an electric short that damages the user’s property, you will be held responsible for such damages.
Another scenario would be if you operate an eatery and a customer happens to fall ill after consuming your food. In both instances, your business general liability policy will cover the litigation costs and resultant settlement expenses in addition to immediate hospital expenses.
General liability insurance plans cover a business against a host of personal and property damages that are associated with your business. These damages can not be preempted, and even with protective procedures in place, you might still find yourself on the defense. Hence, it is very important to stay covered. Don’t take the risk considering that mishaps do not make appointments.
- General Liability Insurance Alderpoint CA
- General Liability Insurance Arcata CA
- General Liability Insurance Bayside CA
- General Liability Insurance Blocksburg CA
- General Liability Insurance Blue Lake CA
- General Liability Insurance Bridgeville CA
- General Liability Insurance Carlotta CA
- General Liability Insurance Cutten CA
- General Liability Insurance Eureka CA
- General Liability Insurance Ferndale CA
- General Liability Insurance Fields Landing CA
- General Liability Insurance Fortuna CA
- General Liability Insurance Garberville CA
- General Liability Insurance Honeydew CA
- General Liability Insurance Hoopa CA
- General Liability Insurance Hydesville CA
- General Liability Insurance Kneeland CA
- General Liability Insurance Korbel CA
- General Liability Insurance Loleta CA
- General Liability Insurance Mckinleyville CA
- General Liability Insurance Miranda CA
- General Liability Insurance Myers Flat CA
- General Liability Insurance Orick CA
- General Liability Insurance Orleans CA
- General Liability Insurance Petrolia CA
- General Liability Insurance Phillipsville CA
- General Liability Insurance Redcrest CA
- General Liability Insurance Redway CA
- General Liability Insurance Rio Dell CA
- General Liability Insurance Samoa CA
- General Liability Insurance Scotia CA
- General Liability Insurance Trinidad CA
- General Liability Insurance Weott CA
- General Liability Insurance Whitethorn CA
- General Liability Insurance Willow Creek CA