The state of California and most clients you work with require you — as an independent contractor — to carry general liability insurance. With that said, your own peace of mind as a business owner demands you have the best general liability insurance coverage you can afford to carry. That’s why the folks at California Contractors Insurance do what we do. We strive to provide you with this coverage so you can do what you do best without the worry of litigation that can destroy everything you’ve worked so hard for. General liability insurance protects you, your business, your clients, and meets the state of California’s legal requirements.
General Liability Insurance Specialists Near Me In Contra Costa County California
At the end of the day, general liability insurance will allow you to sleep at night knowing that if the unforeseen does occur, California Contractors Insurance will become your partner to cover you. We provide this top of the line coverage to be comprehensive and affordable. Our insurance experts are exceptionally well trained to work with you and provide you with a tailor-made policy to satisfy your peace of mind as well as coverage to make your clients, customers in Contra Costa County is happy. Our general liability insurance coverage protects you, your clients, and customers including legal fees and any resulting damages from lawsuits.
Free General Liability Insurance Quote – (888) 728-4034
Since you’re on this page and reading this missive, you’re most likely interested or in need of affordable and comprehensive general liability insurance. So call the experts at California Contractors Insurance today at (888) 728-4034 to request a quote. A friendly associate in Contra Costa County CA is always ready to assist you and answer any of your questions.
What Is General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance in Contra Costa County is a kind of business insurance coverage that provides liability coverage for general business risks. This type of insurance is typically the first line type of coverage a business gets, and it covers general typical risks like personal injury and property damage.
General liability insurance plans will cover you (and your business) in Contra Costa County CA if you are held responsible for damages that happen on your property. Such a policy protects your business from expensive claims in case something fails, like a general repair that winds up with a wall tore down!
What General Liability Insurance Won’t Cover
There are circumstances where general liability insurance coverage in Contra Costa County will not apply. Cases that are usually covered by individual or automobile insurance might not be covered sometimes. General liability insurance plans are designed to cover for damages and physical injuries that result from your items, services, and operations.
So, when does the coverage fail to apply?
• Car accidents
• Expert errors
• Deliberate acts
• Workmanship mistakes
• Damages due to liquor or substance influence.
• Damages occasioned by contamination
• Directors and Officers liability (this is a policy that covers directors and officers of the company as repayment or advancement in case of legal action).
Therefore, it is wise to seek different insurance coverage to cover these specific areas, otherwise your business will be at risk of a lawsuit in case these circumstances happen.
It is possible to cause what is described as “marketing injury” when there is a copyright infringement, slander or libel. Hence, the aggrieved party can sue your staff members or the business as a whole if they feel justified.
In this age of social networks and widespread digital connection, it is possible for a tweet or Facebook post to land your business in trouble. For example, if someone associated to your business makes a joke that the grieved party finds offensive and to make matters worse, the post goes viral; the outcome could be trouble for your company. This will be considered a kind of marketing injury given that the content will paint the aggrieved party in bad light, potentially impacting their public esteem and hence, their business.
Your general liability insurance coverage will come in handy to pay for legal costs and should the aggrieved party be awarded compensation; it will cover that too.
As specified, it is possible for your product and services to cause injury. Products will in some cases cause the injuries far from your place of business. For example, if an appliance malfunctions and at the same time hurts the user or causes an electrical short that damages the user’s property, you will be held liable for such damages.
Another scenario would be if you run an eatery and a client happens to fall ill after consuming your food. In both instances, your business general liability policy will cover the lawsuits costs and resultant payment expenses in addition to immediate hospital costs.
General liability insurance plans cover a business against a host of personal and property damages that are related to your business. These damages can not be preempted, and even with protective steps in place, you might still find yourself on the defense. Hence, it is necessary to stay covered. Don’t take the risk since mishaps don’t make appointments.
- General Liability Insurance Alamo CA
- General Liability Insurance Antioch CA
- General Liability Insurance Bethel Island CA
- General Liability Insurance Brentwood CA
- General Liability Insurance Byron CA
- General Liability Insurance Canyon CA
- General Liability Insurance Clayton CA
- General Liability Insurance Concord CA
- General Liability Insurance Crockett CA
- General Liability Insurance Danville CA
- General Liability Insurance Diablo CA
- General Liability Insurance Discovery Bay CA
- General Liability Insurance El Cerrito CA
- General Liability Insurance El Sobrante CA
- General Liability Insurance Hercules CA
- General Liability Insurance Knightsen CA
- General Liability Insurance Lafayette CA
- General Liability Insurance Martinez CA
- General Liability Insurance Moraga CA
- General Liability Insurance Oakley CA
- General Liability Insurance Orinda CA
- General Liability Insurance Pinole CA
- General Liability Insurance Pittsburg CA
- General Liability Insurance Pleasant Hill CA
- General Liability Insurance Port Costa CA
- General Liability Insurance Richmond CA
- General Liability Insurance Rodeo CA
- General Liability Insurance San Pablo CA
- General Liability Insurance San Ramon CA
- General Liability Insurance Walnut Creek CA